JOIN TODAY! Joining the Texas Animal Law Section entitles you to the following benefits:
- Current news and information about animal law;
- Exchange of ideas and information through the Animal Law Section listserv;
- Discounts on CLE programs, including the annual Animal Law Institute;
- Books, papers, treatises, and research on animal law;
- Texas animal-related case law; and
- Legislative updates on animal issues in Texas.
“The breadth of the audience that you bring together was, quite frankly, amazing to me. Like the cutting edge between all professionals involved in animal control and the law that should govern their relationships. It’s kind of a wild west out there.”
– Tim Mahoney, Attorney and Principal, Community Planning Matters!
Membership is $20 per year (free for students) and is limited to the following:
- Voting Membership. Open to lawyers licensed in Texas. Join or renew your membership by printing the application below or click here to join online by logging into your MyBarPage via the Sections State Bar webpage.
- Associate Membership. Open to lawyers licensed in other jurisdictions, law students, paralegals, legal assistants, legal secretaries, law clerks, court clerks, assistant court clerks, court staff, court reporters, law schools and bar associations (or their agencies). Associate members may not vote, but are receive all other benefits of membership.
Join or renew by downloading the Animal Law membership form and mailing it to the State Bar of Texas.