JOIN TODAY! Joining now entitles you to two free months (April and May) of membership in addition to the entire 2013-14 Bar year and you can begin to enjoy our membership benefits:
- Current news and information about animal law;
- Exchange of ideas and information through the Animal Law Section list serve;
- Discounts on CLE programs, including the annual Animal Law Institute;
- Books, papers, treatises, and research on animal law;
- Texas animal-related case law;
- Legislative updates on animal issues in Texas; and,
- The Animal Law Reporter Newsletter.
Membership is $20 per year (free for students) and is limited to the following:
- Voting Membership. Open to lawyers licensed in Texas. Join or renew your membership by printing the application below or click here to join online by logging into your MyBarPage via the Sections State Bar webpage.
- Associate Membership. Open to lawyers licensed in other jurisdictions, law students, paralegals, legal assistants, legal secretaries, law clerks, court clerks, assistant court clerks, court staff, court reporters, law schools and bar associations (or their agencies). Associate members may not vote, but are receive all other benefits of membership. Join or renew by downloading the Animal Law membership application and mailing it to the State Bar of Texas.